About Me

My photo
Cebu
Female
Lover of food, kpop and shopping
Music to put a great mood
TV shows to keep me sane

Life revolves around them: HAPPINESS.
LAUGHTER.
SMILES.
LOVE.

Family. Friends. God. <3

About

Random blogging and an ordinary girl. (This is how it started)

But now this blog has an increasing purpose.

I want to share everyday tidbits on the streets of Cebu, Manila and coming soon Korea.

Wanna take a look at the Asian side of the World?

Scroll Away and Indulge with the World's beauty!

I'm starting to miss my fellow Cebuanos

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Okay. So yesterday it was a shit load of work.

Marketing with the capitalized VERY VERY BAD FIRST PASS from our professor.
Then running to offices in school like crazy handing out letters to get some credible statistics.
First consolation: Seattle's Best Coffee (I have officially tried visiting their renovated building)
But I should say that my drink a medium Javakula Mocha was a bit too creamy....
I feel the whipped cream going to my additional pounds.
Then, OPMAN until 8.
After which, we had a birthday dinner with the birthday girl Sher!
A seafood dinner which I'm not very fond of but thank God there were ribs and carby potatoes.
Restaurant's name was crabby something,...... i forgot.
Next, of what's a meal without dessert?
Sonja's here we come!
I'm now contemplating on adding in some restaurants critiques for y'all readers.
This is where I actually missed my Cebu friends the most.
I see those barkada-ers everyday before and I haven't even talked to them in a long time now.
I realized how much I've missed them na.
Well, i guess that's it.
I'm still sincerely hoping that the layout of this post turns out right and not all ya know weird.

0 comments: