About Me

My photo
Cebu
Female
Lover of food, kpop and shopping
Music to put a great mood
TV shows to keep me sane

Life revolves around them: HAPPINESS.
LAUGHTER.
SMILES.
LOVE.

Family. Friends. God. <3

About

Random blogging and an ordinary girl. (This is how it started)

But now this blog has an increasing purpose.

I want to share everyday tidbits on the streets of Cebu, Manila and coming soon Korea.

Wanna take a look at the Asian side of the World?

Scroll Away and Indulge with the World's beauty!

Papers, Papers and more of Papers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Today was one exhausting day..... and when i mean exhausting it really is boiling point gahhhhH!

Papers are coming up to eat time, every weekend is officially dedicated to writing these!
Hence, the whole Friday and Saturday of this week I'll be just on campus with my groupmates.
I went to LTO in Quezon City today. What a loooong trip to think all those departments just in one hour! DPOS, LTO PR, LTO MID, and then the LTO safety policy department.
Grabeh.
Everything wasn't bad of course!
I still got to watch the last quarter or at least a few minutes of the Orlando vs. Celtics game!
What do I hear????? Orlando Magic has a good chance entering the NBA FINALS! Wahooo!
POM class was once again overwhelming but got to say that super red barong of sir made him look even cuter! :)
Dinner today was century corned tuna. IT'S GOOD!
In a while, I will yet again be drinking Cobra. Oh no.
But the completely most important thing for today is the tons and tons of messages in my FB!
I am currently designing a surprise which I will most probably be unveiling tomorrow!
Hopefully my technical know-hows won't fail me.
Sings while doing this surprise and blog!
Until tomorrow you guys!
Stay tuned.
Keep chatting.
Smiles!
:P

0 comments: