About Me

My photo
Cebu
Female
Lover of food, kpop and shopping
Music to put a great mood
TV shows to keep me sane

Life revolves around them: HAPPINESS.
LAUGHTER.
SMILES.
LOVE.

Family. Friends. God. <3

About

Random blogging and an ordinary girl. (This is how it started)

But now this blog has an increasing purpose.

I want to share everyday tidbits on the streets of Cebu, Manila and coming soon Korea.

Wanna take a look at the Asian side of the World?

Scroll Away and Indulge with the World's beauty!

See the following posts, you'll love those! :)

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Surprise surprise!
This is the perks of studying in Korea plus a little knowledge and experience with the fandom. You know where to get data and how to upload it onto your blog!
The next few posts consists entirely of broadcasted performances from the Hallyu Dream Concert.
I must add that those that you see on TV are not complete.
The only performances that broadcasted fully by channel SBS were Super Junior, Se7en, SHINee and 2PM.
No fret, for those that i have complete fancams of I shall upload. But please be patient since I am exactly the world's fastest. :)
Enjoy the videos!

xoxo

0 comments: