About Me

My photo
Cebu
Female
Lover of food, kpop and shopping
Music to put a great mood
TV shows to keep me sane

Life revolves around them: HAPPINESS.
LAUGHTER.
SMILES.
LOVE.

Family. Friends. God. <3

About

Random blogging and an ordinary girl. (This is how it started)

But now this blog has an increasing purpose.

I want to share everyday tidbits on the streets of Cebu, Manila and coming soon Korea.

Wanna take a look at the Asian side of the World?

Scroll Away and Indulge with the World's beauty!

Too many, too late

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Backtracking a few first photos in Seoul.
Sorry for not updating every so often, I will put it in my brain that i actually have to update this for all of you to see.
Enjoy!
Location: Room 211 (Password: 7576*) IHouse, Ewha University, Seoul



Jinwoon (2AM) on the TV screen. It was from his guesting on Strong Heart (Kam Shin Jang). Hilarious performance which i think i have in my cellphone but uploading it later with all other videos once i get my hands on a reliable external hardrive/passport! :) Just to give a teaser, he did a drum version of their song 죽어도 못 보내 (Won't Let You Go Even If I Die) and he did this funny dance emphasizing on the fact that his armpit are spotless.

Next, all the stars in that jar where selina and rasia gave to me during their surprise visit to the airport. I'm probably compiling them in a long paper and post it so i can see which stars i can do.



Its like a long star walk to stardom (my inner desire to star in a musical or get scouted into a korean agency hehe :) )

Location: Hyundai Department Store Food Court, Seoul

You guys eaten Dokbokki? Well, it delish in all its spicy and chewy goodness. Here's a great huge plate of this korean dish from the food court. I finished the whole plate, slowly but surely, and was super full afterwards. Felt like I ate 3 days worth of rice cake carbs.



Location: Incheon, South Korea

And of course, the first official teaser to a predicted LONG post on the Incheon Music Wave. FANCAM-FANCAM-FANCAM scream!



Look at the LOVE of the sapphire blue ELF sea ~ SUPER JUNIOR Jjang! (Pink- SNSD, YELLOW- BIG BANG)



Lastly,

Location: LG Convention Hall, Ewha University, Seoul

This was taken from the Exchange Students Orientation lunch buffet. Not very organized the regarding the positioning of the buffet tables and lines. BUT the selection of the food easily makes your mouth water.

A few of the things i happily chewed on: BBQ, cocktail sandwiches, sausages, bulgogi, fried rice, ham, and a veggie sidding. :)



OFFICIAL KEE(Korea Exchange Experience) TEASER

RAMYUM : CHOPSTICK IT, DRINK IT, LOVE IT. IT'S EVERYWHERE DUDES!



xoxo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gege!! Took me a while to recognize the stars. They're all rolled up so I didn't get it at first. lol :))

And OMG!!! How was the Incheon Music Festival??!! You should update a fan account!!! I wanna know what happened!!!! >.<

Oh yeah, what's with the weird ramyun bowl? hahaha. It looks so deformed! O.O Food looks good, though.

BTW, did you visit Junsu's papa's pizza place?? :D

Giesille said...

Yes i will but maybe not directly a fan account but a collection of videos. My arms hurt like hell taking all those fancams!

It looks so battered right? But it's so good, actually its just instant ramyum i think. :) And no not yet i should get the complete address from rheana! :)

Unknown said...

I was asking about Junsu's papa's pizza place because Rheana said it's in Incheon daw so I thought maybe you stopped by. haha.

VIDEOS!!!!!! XD

Giesille said...

it's in ilsan, a new korean friend of mine said! :) haha.